FutisForum2 - JalkapalloFutisForum2 - Jalkapallo
06.10.2024 klo 14:25:42 *
Tervetuloa, Vieras. Haluatko rekisteröityä?
Aktivointiviesti saamatta? Unohtuiko salasana?

Kirjaudu käyttäjätunnuksen, salasanan ja istunnonpituuden mukaan
Uutiset: Facebook & Twitter

Yhteys ylläpitoon: ff2 ät futisforum2 piste org

Sivuja: 1 ... 47 [48] 49 ... 53

Kirjoittaja Aihe: Sunderland A.F.C 2024/2025  (Luettu 244195 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 2 vierasta katselee tätä aihetta.
Coulijoe

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: Chelsea, Sunderland

Vastaus #1175 : 29.06.2023 klo 17:12:31

Chris Rigg tehnyt jatkosopparin
Djbb

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #1176 : 28.07.2023 klo 08:45:11

Bradley Dack joins SAFC!

Lainaus
Sunderland AFC is delighted to announce the signing of Bradley Dack.

The attacking midfielder arrives on Wearside following a six-year spell at Blackburn Rovers, signing an initial one-year deal with a Club option of an additional year.

Dack made 173 appearances during his time at Ewood Park, including 33 last season, and he scored 57 goals and contributed 34 assists.

Prior to joining Rovers, the 29-year-old progressed through Gillingham's youth ranks before registering 38 goals and 34 assists in 185 appearances for the Kent-based Club.

Dack's decade-long association with the Gills also included a brief loan spell at Braintree Town, with the midfielder returning to Priestfield Stadium to be part of the Club's 2012-13 promotion-winning side.

A two-time EFL League One Player of the Year and PFA League One Player of the Year, he was also named Blackburn's Player of the Year after firing the Club to promotion to the Championship alongside Tony Mowbray in 2017-18.

After arriving on Wearside, Dack said: “It feels brilliant to be here. It’s clear to see the Club is on an upwards trajectory and it’s great to be on board. To play in front of 40,000 people every week at the Stadium of Light was a huge pull for me, there’s not many teams in England can produce those numbers. I hope my experience and style of play can add something different to the group, and I can’t wait to pull on the shirt for the first time.”

Sporting Director Kristjaan Speakman added: "We are delighted to welcome Bradley to Sunderland AFC. He’s an attacking midfielder with different qualities to others we have within the squad, and we feel he can add a different dimension to our team. He brings a wealth of experience, but also a personality that can help us on and off the field. It’s great to welcome him to the Club and to see him so excited by the opportunity this move represents.”
Djbb

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #1177 : 28.07.2023 klo 15:35:44

Eliezer Mayenda signs for Sunderland AFC!

Lainaus
Sunderland AFC is delighted to announce the signing of Eliezer Mayenda.

The 18-year-old striker has signed a five-year contract at the Stadium of Light, arriving from Sochaux for an undisclosed fee.

Mayenda made 20 appearances last season – 15 in Ligue 2 and five for Sochaux B in the Championnat National 3 – and scored four times.

Born in Zaragoza, the Spain Under-17 international became the French outfit's youngest-ever player when he debuted in December 2021 aged 16 years and seven months in a Coupe de France tie versus Nantes.

Mayenda joined up with his team-mates on Friday ahead of their penultimate pre-season outing against Real Mallorca at the Stadium of Light.

Mayenda commented: “I am very happy to be here because that is what I wanted. It is a historic Club in England and it's a Club that I already knew about so I was very excited to come here. I really wanted to take up the new challenge."

Sporting Director Kristjaan Speakman added: “Eliezer is an exciting, quick and direct player, who's equally effective with the ball to feet or running beyond opponents. We are delighted to welcome him to Sunderland AFC and I’m sure our fans will enjoy watching him and following his journey with us. He’ll naturally need some time to adapt and integrate, but he’s full of ambition and I know how much he’s looking forward to showing everyone what he's capable of.”
Coulijoe

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #1178 : 28.07.2023 klo 17:06:40

Mielenkiintoisia hakuja Ylos
Jack the Ripper

Paikalla Paikalla

Suosikkijoukkue: IF Gnistan, sympatiat AFCW, SAFC

Vastaus #1179 : 29.07.2023 klo 14:10:23

Mielenkiintoisia hakuja Ylos

No nyt on kyllä. Tästä Sunderlandin nuoriin pelaajiin keskittyvästä hankintapolitiikasta ei voi kuin tykätä. Ylos Tuo Rigg on myös mielenkiintoinen seurattava lähivuosina.
Djbb

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #1180 : 02.08.2023 klo 13:18:41

Seuraavat hankinnat huhujen mukaan ovat Unitedin maalivahti Nathan Bishop ja taustoihin ollaan värväämässä paikallista David Brucea, joka toimii tällä hetkellä MLS:n organisaatiossa "chief marketing officer" tittelillä.

Uudemmissa huhuissa neuvotteluita käydään myös PSG:n laitapuolustajasta Colin Dagbasta, joka vietti viime kauden lainalla Strasbourgissa.
Djbb

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #1181 : 03.08.2023 klo 09:28:39

Nathan Bishop signs for SAFC!

Lainaus
Sunderland AFC is delighted to announce the signing of Nathan Bishop.

Arriving from Manchester United for an undisclosed fee, the 23-year-old goalkeeper has put pen-to-paper on a three-year deal at the Stadium of Light.

Bishop’s career began with non-league side Southend United where he made 39 appearances before completing a permanent move to Old Trafford in January 2020.

He spent the 2021-22 season on loan at League Two side Mansfield, with the Stags reaching the Play-Off final at Wembley Stadium before losing out to Port Vale. He featured in every league game that season, whilst registering 16 clean sheets in all competitions.

Having spent the summer with Man Utd on their tour of the USA, Bishop now links up with Tony Mowbray’s first-team squad ahead of the new Sky Bet Championship season.

Bishop said: “You see the direction that the Club is going, playing young players and allowing them to express themselves and push on in a great league. I think that is so exciting, so I want to come in and earn the right to play for such a great team and a great Club.”

Sporting Director Kristjaan Speakman added: “Nathan’s a player we have been tracking for some time and we’ve stayed patient to complete this transfer. He’s ambitious, positive and focused on improving and trying to earn a place in the starting eleven. We want a challenging environment on the grass every day and we believe Nathan can add to what we feel is a really strong group of goalkeepers. We thank Man Utd for their collaboration on this – it’s not always easy to align at the right moment, but we are happy Nathan is here prior to the season commencing."
Jack the Ripper

Paikalla Paikalla

Vastaus #1182 : 13.08.2023 klo 18:15:24

Heikosti on kausi alkanut. Sarjassa kahdesti takkiin 1-2 lukemin ja EFL Cupistakin tuli heti lähtö kotikentällä pari sarjatasoa alempana pelaavaa joukkuetta vastaan... Onhan etenkin yläkertaan tullut useampi uusi pelaaja, joten joukkueen yhteenhitsautuminen ottaa aikansa. Kovin montaa tappiota ei silti enää kestäisi ottaa tähän alkuun.
Djbb

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #1183 : 01.09.2023 klo 09:48:50

Jos pitäisi veikata, niin tästä päivästä on tulossa kiireinen.

Stewartia ja Robertsia huhuillaan Sotoniin, Gooch menossa Stokeen ja Clarke, sekä Pritchard kysymysmerkkejä.

Tämähän tarkoittaisi käytännössä sitä, että sisään pitäisi tuoda ainakin pari hyökkääjää ja kuten tiedetään, niin helpommin sanottu kuin tehty.
Coulijoe

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #1184 : 01.09.2023 klo 16:43:07

Ilmeisesti Ross the Boss lähtee. Jos myös Roberts poistuu niin silloin menee vaikeaksi.

Mason Burstow Chelseasta tilalle.

Viimeisinpänä ehkä vähän outona Dan Neilin siirtohuhu Pooliin ??? Ei Neil ihan niin hyvällä tasolla ole ollut.
Djbb

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #1185 : 01.09.2023 klo 17:32:32

Ilmeisesti Ross the Boss lähtee. Jos myös Roberts poistuu niin silloin menee vaikeaksi.
Uusimpien tietojen mukaan kumpikaan ei olisi välttämättä siirtymässä.

Nazariy Rusyn siirtyy Wearsidelle, Ukrainan pääsarjan FK Zorja Luhanskista. Kyseessä hyökkääjä, joka oli viime kaudella kotimaan sarjansa parhaita maalintekijöitä.

Myös mainittu Mason Burstow on siirtymässä Chelseasta.
Djbb

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #1186 : 05.10.2023 klo 13:21:12

Joukkue on hyvässä iskussa ja viimeisestä kuudesta pelistä on saldona viisi voittoa. Sijoitus tällä hetkellä neljäs.

Eilen viimeksi kaatui kotona Watford, maalein 2-0. Maalintekijöinä Huggins ja Ba.

Tammikuun ikkunassa kävi ovi tiheään ja viimeinkin tuo pelaajalista on päivitetty ajantasalle.
Jack the Ripper

Paikalla Paikalla

Vastaus #1187 : 06.10.2023 klo 14:03:18

Hienoa on ollut seurata Mustien Kissojen marssia. Dan Ballard ja Jack Clarke olivat alun alkaenkin potentiaalisia kavereita ja nyt näyttäisivät puhjenneen lopullisesti kukkaan.

Laaja on materiaali: Jo pelkästään keskikentällä vaatimattomasti 13 ukkoa...
Djbb

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #1188 : 06.10.2023 klo 15:22:00

Hienoa on ollut seurata Mustien Kissojen marssia. Dan Ballard ja Jack Clarke olivat alun alkaenkin potentiaalisia kavereita ja nyt näyttäisivät puhjenneen lopullisesti kukkaan.

Laaja on materiaali: Jo pelkästään keskikentällä vaatimattomasti 13 ukkoa...
Jack Clarke on huippuiskussa tällä hetkellä ja Ballard tuntuu myös ottavan jatkuvasti steppejä eteenpäin, olet aivan oikeassa.

Tuossa mun jaottelussa toki moni enemmänkin laitahyökkäjätyyppinen tai kymppipaikan pelaaja, kuin puhdas keskikenttä, mutta kyllä tuosta laajaa materiaalia tähän sarjaan löytyy.
Jack the Ripper

Paikalla Paikalla

Vastaus #1189 : 09.10.2023 klo 11:44:16

Ja heti kun pääsi vähän kehaisemaan niin eikös joukkue ota kotona 0-4 daijuun naapuri Borolta... Niin tyypillistä.

No Sundeland on sarjassa edelleen neljäntenä eli rumasta tappiosta huolimatta tilanne on edelleen kohtalaisen hyvä.
Djbb

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #1190 : 14.11.2023 klo 14:04:54

Patrick Roberts signs long-term contract!

Lainaus
Sunderland AFC is delighted to announce that Patrick Roberts has signed a new contract at the Stadium of Light.

The 26-year-old has committed his future to the Club until summer 2026, agreeing a long-term deal that includes a Club option of a further year.

Roberts moved to Wearside in January 2022 and made an instant impact, featuring on 17 occasions as the Black Cats earned promotion to the Sky Bet Championship via the EFL Play-Offs.

The forward scored a last-gasp winner to defeat Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough Stadium in the semi-finals, prior to producing another standout display when Wycombe Wanderers were beaten at Wembley Stadium.

Roberts continued to be ever-present during the Club’s return to the second tier, which culminated in a top-six finish, as he contributed five goals and seven assists in 42 league outings.

The former Fulham and Manchester City winger has featured 14 times during the current campaign, taking his Club appearance tally to 79.

After putting pen to paper, Roberts said: “I’ve enjoyed every moment of being here and I’m delighted to get the deal done. The supporters have been great with me and it’s been an enjoyable journey so far, and long may that continue. Sunderland is a huge club with huge expectations – I can’t wait for the next few years together and hopefully we’ll have more success along the way.”

Sporting Director Kristjaan Speakman added: “Patrick has been at the heart of our progress throughout the last two seasons, and he has grown into an important member of our group. He possesses some elite qualities and at the age of 26, we firmly believe he can continue to develop, improve and evolve. We are really happy that he has signed a new deal and his commitment to the Club not only signifies his belief in our progression, but also our constant pursuit to improve.”
Jack the Ripper

Paikalla Paikalla

Vastaus #1191 : 04.12.2023 klo 12:01:31

FA Cupin kolmannella kierroksella Sunderland-Newcastle. Ensimmäinen Tyne & Wear-derby yli seitsemään vuoteen. Voi ainakin sanoa, että kaikki paineet ovat valkomustilla...
VAUX

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: Sunderland

Vastaus #1192 : 05.12.2023 klo 12:35:39

Ja sitten lähti Tony Mowbray! En ymmärrä en...
Djbb

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #1193 : 13.12.2023 klo 10:29:14

Mike Dodds masterclass.

Neljän päivän sisään kotona kaatui kaksi nousutaistelun jengiä, kun launtaina voitto WBA:sta ja eilen tiistaina Leedsista. Mike Doddsin johdolla näistä siis isot kuusi pistettä, mutta näitä pelejä edelsi synkempi jakso, jonka aikana Tony Mowbray ulostettiin seurasta.

Uuden valmentajan rekryprosessi on täydessä käynnissä ja tällä hetkellä suurin suosikki uudeksi luotsiksi on Reimsin 31-vuotias käskyttäjä, Will Still. Osapuolet ovat jo tavanneet ja huhujen mukaan mies on erittäin kiinnostunut pestistä. Ilmeisesti kuitenkin tässä tapauksessa pitäisi Reimsin suuntaan painaa huomattavaa summaa, joten jää nähtäväksi.
Djbb

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #1194 : 18.12.2023 klo 12:24:40

Uusin käänne valmentajaruletissa on se, että tämän viikon aikana tullaan suurella todennäköisyydellä julkistamaan uusi valmentaja ja tuo valmentaja tulee olemaan Michael Beale.

OPR:a ja Glasgow Rangersia valmentanut, 43-vuotias valmentaja on monen kannattajan mielestä jo nyt epäonnistunut rekry ja osittain aiheellisesti ihmetellään, miksi TM fudutettiin tälläisen takia. Aika tulee näyttämään, miten mies onnistuu Wearsidella, mutta varauksetonta, laajaa tukea mies ei kannattajakunnalta alkuun ole saamassa.
Djbb

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #1195 : 18.12.2023 klo 17:43:04

Beale appointed Head Coach!

Lainaus
Sunderland AFC is delighted to announce the appointment of Michael Beale as the Club’s new Head Coach.

Beale has signed a contract until summer 2026 at the Stadium of Light and started his role on Monday, returning to coaching two months after leaving Rangers Football Club.

After an exceptional spell leading the first team on an interim basis, Mike Dodds has taken the next step on his pathway and been promoted to the role of Assistant Head Coach.
Michael Proctor and Alessandro Barcherini will continue in their respective roles, as the Club strives to build beyond the foundations established throughout the past two-and-a-half seasons.

Beale’s career started with an immensely successful 15-year tenure in the academies of Chelsea and Liverpool where he contributed to the development of a host of elite talents, including Declan Rice, Reece James and Trent Alexander-Arnold.

After leaving his mark on many of the players currently shaping the identity of the Premier League and England’s national team, he undertook assistant roles at São Paulo, Rangers and Aston Villa before being appointed manager of Queens Park Rangers in June 2022.

A 10-month tenure in Scotland followed for Beale, who guided Rangers to the 2023 Scottish League Cup final and departed Ibrox Stadium with the highest top-flight win percentage (77.42%) in the Club’s history.

Sporting Director Kristjaan Speakman said: “We have monitored Michael’s career for some time and we are delighted to have reached an agreement for him to become our new Head Coach. He has an excellent and well-founded reputation for developing players and he is an outstanding progressive coach, who is aligned with our playing identity and naturally fits within our structure alongside Mike Dodds and the wider team. We continue to trust in our established process of identifying the right candidates to take us forward at these junctures and although Michael has had a setback, we feel we are getting him at the right time in his coaching journey and our journey as a Club.”

Beale added: “It’s a huge honour to be joining the Sunderland family and I would like to thank Kyril, Kristjaan and the rest of the Executive Team for the faith and responsibility they have placed in me. The existing coaching team deserve huge credit for the way they navigated the interim period and like all of the staff at the Club, they will continue to be vitally important moving forward alongside the incredible fans that make SAFC such an historic and unique Club. It’s clear there is some excellent work being done at senior and academy level and I’m excited to support those efforts and implement my own ideas, as we build on the strong identity already established within the Club.”

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus concluded: “I’m thrilled to welcome Michael to our Club and wish him every success here at the Stadium of Light. Throughout our discussions, it was clear that he shares our ideals on implementing a high-performance culture and he is committed to a playing style that we feel is central to our progress. I would also like to place on record my gratitude to Mike Dodds and our coaching team for not only leading us through the interim period, but for adopting a bold and creative approach that inspired memorable back-to-back wins. Alongside Michael, I truly believe our people will continue to drive the Club forward as we enter 2024 with renewed energy, excitement and optimism.”
Djbb

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #1196 : 02.01.2024 klo 11:13:52

Katastrofaalisen Coventry kotitappion jälkeen, Michael Bealen johdossa on sujunut kohtuullisesti. Boxing Dayn vierasvoitto Hullista, vierastasuri Rotherhamista ja eilen kotivoitto Prestonista.

Aji Alese ja Timothee Pembele alkavat olemaan pelikuntoisia, tosin miinuspuolella Robertsin loukkaantuminen. Eilen Stadium Of Lightilla maisteltiin harvinaista herkkua, kun hyökkääjä teki maalin. Nazariy Rusinin maali oli ensimmäinen hyökkääjän maali sitten miesmuistin ja ensimmäinen osuma, jonka teki joku neljästä, uudesta hyökkääjähankinnasta. Joka tapauksessa tammikuun hankintalistalla on hyökkääjä.

Tällä viikolla sitten Saudit cupissa kotona. Loppuunmyyty setti, luonnollisesti. HTL! FTM!
Narttu

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: Newcastle & TPS

Vastaus #1197 : 02.01.2024 klo 11:15:40

Tällä viikolla sitten Saudit cupissa kotona. Loppuunmyyty setti, luonnollisesti. HTL! FTM!

Hieno matsi varmasti tulossa. Harakat huonossa formissa, mutta derbyistä ei koskaan tiedä.
Äärikeskusta

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #1198 : 06.01.2024 klo 19:48:29

Tyne-Wear derbyssa 0-3 käkättimeen Harakoilta ja FA Cup-taival katkesi Sunderlandilla tähän. Jokainen maali syntyi oman pään hölmöilyistä: Dan Ballardin ohjauksesta ensimmäinen omiin, toisessa Pierre Ekwah töhöilee ja menettää pallon omassa boksissa aivan liian helposti ja loppuluvut Ballardin luovuttamasta pilkusta. Sunderland ei päässyt Alex Pritchardin ylärimaa lähemmäksi, joskin lopussa sai hieman pyöritystä aikaiseksi ennen 0-3 osumaa. Muuten tasoero arabirahan ja KLD:n kassan välillä osoittautui nurmella isoksi.

Sunderlandin urakka jatkuu Championshipissa 13. päivä vieraspelillä Ipswichia vastaan. Sitä ennen olisi suotavaa, että siirtoja alkaisi tapahtumaan. Sunderland kaipaisi kipeästi vahvistuksia varsinkin hyökkäyspäähän: tilaa on tulossa, kun Burstow palautetaan erittäin todennäköisesti Chelseaan.
Djbb

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #1199 : 08.01.2024 klo 11:29:50

Muuten tasoero arabirahan ja KLD:n kassan välillä osoittautui nurmella isoksi.
Näinhän sen piti ollakin ja näin se myös oli. Myös sarjaportaiden ero loi tarvittavan edun Saudeille, jotta derbyoittoon oli mahdollisuus.

Kotiyleisö loi kyllä uskomattoman hyvän tunnelman ja laulu ei loppunut edes ottelun lopussa, vaikka taululla 0-3. HWTL!

Tätä nyt ei kannata jäädä tätä enempää vatvomaankaan, koska kuten mainittua, niin sarjassa on tulossa isoja pelejä lähitulevaisuudessa ja katseen tulee nyt tiukasti olla niissä. Samalla menossa erittäin tärkeä siirtoikkuna, jonka prioriteettina tulee olla ysipaikan hankinta. Burstown saa kyllä minun puolestani palauttaakin Länsi-Lontooseen, sen verran aneeminen lainapesti on tällä hetkellä menossa.

Sivuja: 1 ... 47 [48] 49 ... 53

Siirry: