FutisForum2 - JalkapalloFutisForum2 - Jalkapallo
19.04.2024 klo 23:48:49 *
Tervetuloa, Vieras. Haluatko rekisteröityä?
Aktivointiviesti saamatta? Unohtuiko salasana?

Kirjaudu käyttäjätunnuksen, salasanan ja istunnonpituuden mukaan
Uutiset: Foorumi aukeaa nopeasti osoitteella ff2.fi!

Yhteys ylläpitoon: ff2 ät futisforum2 piste org

Sivuja: [1] 2

Kirjoittaja Aihe: www.finlandfootball.net/  (Luettu 5976 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 1 vieras katselee tätä aihetta.
escapetosuomi

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: KuPS, Arsenal, Met Police FC

: 29.05.2017 klo 18:18:29

Football Archive - League Tables & Cup Results

An accurate statistical record of league tables and cup results of Finnish football has always been something of a statto's dream. However with the support of the RSSSF it appears that some effort has been made to establish a statistical database covering Level 1 (Veikkausliiga) to Level 8 (Seiska), tracking back in time year on year to 1908.

The site is titled "Football Archive" and can be viewed at: http://www.finlandfootball.net/

Work of this nature is obviously ongoing and there must be inherent inaccuracies and mistakes that need to be highlighted.

It is also evident that there are key omissions that need to be filled, e.g:
* Division 3 (Kolmonen) tables from 1995 to 2000;
* Division 4 (Nelonen) tables from 1987 to 2000;
* Division 5 (Vitonen) tables and below prior to 2001:
* SPL Helsinki tables for 2006.

Perhaps you can add to this thread by identfying any inaccuracies or omissions or help "fill in the gaps".  It would be great to develop a library of additions and amendments that can be added to the Archive.

Grateful for your feedback in English or Finnish.
Kikkara

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: Meil ei oo mittään

Vastaus #1 : 29.05.2017 klo 18:25:07

Nice work. Ylos
OHTO

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #2 : 29.05.2017 klo 21:38:35

Kiitos tästä. Hyvät ja selkeät sivut Ylos
Zazar

Paikalla Paikalla

Suosikkijoukkue: Dreams can't be buy

Vastaus #3 : 29.05.2017 klo 22:30:06

Ylos
Tiksa

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: KuPS, Huuhkajat

Vastaus #4 : 29.05.2017 klo 22:40:52

Brilliant job! Thanks, Rich!

As far as those omissions are concerned, I guess you have checked already all Finnish FA yearbooks (jalkapallokirja) for those years, haven't you?
erno

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: RMA, Dortmund, City, United, Chelski, Bayern, Arsu

Vastaus #5 : 29.05.2017 klo 23:00:16

It looks ok.

Few details:
The superfish kind of menu on both 'championships' and 'national cup' breaks the whole site with many browsers. Also, it doesn't make any sense to have 107 (or so) items on the second level. I would reconsider that solution.

Overall, great work.
Benediktus

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #6 : 29.05.2017 klo 23:08:50

This is lutuur!
Meteli

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #7 : 29.05.2017 klo 23:40:09

Great work! Ylos Tuoppi
Vikkelä vaihtomies

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #8 : 30.05.2017 klo 03:04:31

Tuoppi Ylos

Jotkut alasarjat on jokseenkin vituillaan, mutta noita tuskin kukaan ei-asianosainen koskaan katselekkaan ja sellainen osaa suodattaa vähän hassut (esim. 6 jämsänkoskelaista joukkuetta samassa sarjassa) pois
D mies

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #9 : 30.05.2017 klo 09:34:33

Khyl, khyl, hyvää duunia!
Seatbelt

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: 1922, Hedelmäkorit

Vastaus #10 : 30.05.2017 klo 17:03:28

Nice work ETS Ylos
Raaka-Juhani

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: HJK ja Huuhkajat

Vastaus #11 : 30.05.2017 klo 17:55:49

Ylos Tuoppi
Elias

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #12 : 30.05.2017 klo 18:08:43

Vaikuttaa erittäin hyvältä Ylos
Kanuuna-Keen

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #13 : 30.05.2017 klo 18:27:43

Todella iso kiitos Ylos Tällaista on kaivattu.
Rehellinen mustalainen

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: M.O.P.E.

Vastaus #14 : 30.05.2017 klo 18:36:24

Finskit vielä kääri hihoja kun ulkomaalainen tuli ja keräsi potin Ylos
Huupponen

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: Tonttilan Super -91

Vastaus #15 : 30.05.2017 klo 18:40:04

Ylos

Viking Cup oli itselleni kokonaan tuntematon turnaus aiemmin.
Hodari

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: Rahattomat perinneseurat

Vastaus #16 : 30.05.2017 klo 19:11:38

Mahtavaa! Ylos Tuoppi
Rikki Lindholm

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #17 : 01.11.2018 klo 15:46:12

Thanks for all the positive feedback on the Football Archive - http://www.finlandfootball.net/. It is very much appreciated. Sometimes I receive a query that I cannot answer.

Could you possibly help Joe with his query below please?

Who is right? my hobby is compiling ALL European results into tables for each country. Now Finland: My information is that 1974 IK Tampere and TaPa Tampere merged to become FC Ilves. Then they became Tampere United before 1999. Ilves then out of football until 2007. This is FC Ilves, not IK Tampere. Then Tampere Utd were kicked out of league, but I see they are back. Is it continuating or brand new team. I also noticed recently that FC Ilves AND Ilves Tampere are competing in league again. I'm trying to establish year they actually became Tampere United, FC Ilves and Ilves Tampere. Also noticed that IK Tampere is playing in lo wer leagues. New Team?

Now FC Lahti: they were Reipas Lahti [Lahden Reipas]. They merged with Kuusysi Lahti in 1996 to become FC Lahti. In 2012 Reipas Lahti returned to football. I assume they unmerged with Kuusysi Lahti. But now I've found out Kuusysi are now called Lahti Akatemia and in lower divisions. Again I noticed that Kuusysi Lahti is also in in lower league. So which club is the original Kuusysi and when did they emerge?
Hope you can help help because Ive spent at least a week using a football reference book and the Wikipedia to check these teams out and they actually miss out changing back/unmerging of the above teams. In 2010 I found these team in Top 5-6 divisions Tampere Utd, FC Lahti, Ilves Tampere AND Ilves Kissat Tampere.
I hope this is not too long winded and hope you can reply.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Zazar

Paikalla Paikalla

Suosikkijoukkue: Dreams can't be buy

Vastaus #18 : 01.11.2018 klo 21:34:54

Thanks for all the positive feedback on the Football Archive - http://www.finlandfootball.net/. It is very much appreciated. Sometimes I receive a query that I cannot answer.

Could you possibly help Joe with his query below please?

Who is right? my hobby is compiling ALL European results into tables for each country. Now Finland: My information is that 1974 IK Tampere and TaPa Tampere merged to become FC Ilves. Then they became Tampere United before 1999. Ilves then out of football until 2007. This is FC Ilves, not IK Tampere. Then Tampere Utd were kicked out of league, but I see they are back. Is it continuating or brand new team. I also noticed recently that FC Ilves AND Ilves Tampere are competing in league again. I'm trying to establish year they actually became Tampere United, FC Ilves and Ilves Tampere. Also noticed that IK Tampere is playing in lo wer leagues. New Team?

Now FC Lahti: they were Reipas Lahti [Lahden Reipas]. They merged with Kuusysi Lahti in 1996 to become FC Lahti. In 2012 Reipas Lahti returned to football. I assume they unmerged with Kuusysi Lahti. But now I've found out Kuusysi are now called Lahti Akatemia and in lower divisions. Again I noticed that Kuusysi Lahti is also in in lower league. So which club is the original Kuusysi and when did they emerge?
Hope you can help help because Ive spent at least a week using a football reference book and the Wikipedia to check these teams out and they actually miss out changing back/unmerging of the above teams. In 2010 I found these team in Top 5-6 divisions Tampere Utd, FC Lahti, Ilves Tampere AND Ilves Kissat Tampere.
I hope this is not too long winded and hope you can reply.
Thanking you in anticipation.

The main key to solving this mystery is understanding that sports clubs in Finland can exist even without a first team playing men's football.

Lahti: FC Lahti, est 1996, is the result of Kuusysi and Reipas merging their first teams. FC Lahti hasn't unmerged since. However, despite the merger neither Kuusysi and Reipas died as clubs. But instead they both have individually continued existing as the main junior teams of the city in order to develop players for FC Lahti, who used to have no junior teams at all.

Before 2011, a local div2 team called FC City Stars was taken over by Kuusysi. However, this "new" Kuusysi was only effectively acting as a lower division affiliate of FC Lahti. In 2012 Reipas did the same, taking over SalReipas (don't confuse it with Reipas), and it too became an affilitate of FC Lahti. But FC Lahti were watching them from above like a good parent should, and decided in 2013 that they weren't having it with Reipas and Kuusysi doing individual shit, and proceeded to take over some more control of the clubs - a move which involved establishing some junior teams for FC Lahti itself as well as merging both Reipas and Kuusysi first teams into their new div 2 academy team FC Lahti Akatemia. But Akatemia relegated to div 3 in 2017 and was, again, re-named Kuusysi. Somehow Reipas also play in div 3 now, but I have no idea how or why that team has ended up there.

Tampere: Ilves, est 1931, had their football department first die in 1938. Then they had a 2nd edition that existed between 1942 and the fifties, which also died. But the club continued existing in other sports, and would become a very significant force in Tampere icehockey during the fifties and sixties. In 1974, this enabled them to be big enough to merge the first teams of the struggling TaPa and Ilves-Kissat, into a third edition of Ilves first team football. (Ilves-Kissat were formerly just "Ilves" from Viipuri, but when the city was lost to the war and they had to relocate to Tampere, they also had to add "Kissat" to their name, because of the existing Ilves. However, despite the similar-sounding names and that 1974 merger, Ilves-Kissat always remained a separate club from Ilves. The Ilves-Kissat football department and the first team was re-established in 1986 and continues to exist as a completely separate today. TaPa did the same later as well, but I can't find the dates.)

In the nineties however, Ilves ran into financial trouble and the footballing team meant to merge with TPV to create a new "United" first team for Tampere, only for TPV to pull out at closing stages, so Ilves had to "merge" into Tampere United alone. However - this is important - unlike Kuusysi and Reipas did to FC Lahti, Ilves never really became an affiliate club of TamU (even despite TamU only having a first team and no junior teams at that time). Hence the club seeked to return to first team football individually from TamU rather soon. First they took over a local div 2 club called Duck Park Rangers in 2001, but this was not a really serious effort. They eventually gave up with it in 2004 and the team was adopted by a separate club named KOO-VEE. Then in 2008, when Ilves again decided they need a football team, they obviously took over the same KOO-VEE team again. This fifth separate effort at establishing an Ilves first team finally seems to have been fruitful even in the long term, and this is also the same team that currently plays in the Finnish premier league.

TamU, on their own, went bust in 2011 due to the match fixing scandal. The Tampere United you see currently is a phoenix club (think AFC Wimbledon) that the fans restarted from the bottom in 2012. It currently plays in div 2, and has its own junior teams. It claims the history of Tampere United (est 1999) but not Ilves, whom they have some sort of rivalry with.

Obviously this is just a simplified representation of the events since including every detail would fill an entire book (and I'm not sure of all the details myself), but hopefully your friend finds this helpful anyway. Sources: This thread http://futisforum2.org/index.php?topic=47187.msg1810382#msg1810382, Finnish language wikipedia and what I have understood about the subject myself.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 01.11.2018 klo 21:41:24 kirjoittanut Zazar »
Rikki Lindholm

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #19 : 02.11.2018 klo 14:20:44

Thank you so much Zazar for helping Joe. It is much appreciated.
RTS

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #20 : 02.11.2018 klo 15:52:50

Somehow Reipas also play in div 3 now, but I have no idea how or why that team has ended up there.
Reipas played many years in 3rd division, since 2012 at least. Maybe even earlier. This ear they were unbeaten and got promotion to 2nd division.
Erikeeper20

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: Atletico Malmi + Akatemia

Vastaus #21 : 02.11.2018 klo 21:20:16

Reipas Lahti first team were never part of FC Lahti Akatemia - instead, as mentioned above, they have existed on their own since season 2012 after inheriting the div 3 berth of SalReipas first team. (SalReipas then downshifted to div 4 as they already commanded another berth there, and have been inactive after season 2016.)

FC Lahti Akatemia was formed around the first team of Kuusysi in collaboration with FC Reipas, a local junior club established in 1996 to continue the legacy of Reipas Lahti in youth football. (It really is somewhat confusing with three different organizations by the name Reipas going back and forth in the equation.)

In current day Kuusysi play first team football in div 3 while also running a complete youth setup. Reipas Lahti only exist in the form of the first team, whereas youth football "on their side of town" is run by FC Reipas. Having won promotion to div 2 for the upcoming season, Reipas Lahti recently announced a highly anticipated collaboration with FC Lahti, who had been without a local-based reserve team solution for 2018 after disbanding the FC Lahti Akatemia project with Kuusysi a year ago.
Rikki Lindholm

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #22 : 08.11.2018 klo 16:56:20

Many thanks from Joe for your support in answering his queries on the Tampere and Lahti clubs. He expresses his appreciation.

I have now added the following sections to complete the 2018 season:

http://www.finlandfootball.net/championship-2018.html

http://www.finlandfootball.net/national-cup-2018.html

http://www.finlandfootball.net/regions-cup-2018.html

http://www.finlandfootball.net/ladies-2018.html

If you spot any errors please let me know.

I have kindly been sent some Nelonen tables for Helsinki and Uusimaa for the 1990-1997 seasons which I am extremely grateful. I will add them in the near future.

If you have any old tables / newspaper cuttings for the lower divisions in the 1987-1999 period it would be great if you can send me a pdf/jpeg/png etc to me at footystats ---at --- gmx.com.
Rikki Lindholm

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #23 : 09.11.2018 klo 00:48:02

This is a Nelonen table from 1990

Group 2 (2. lohko) - Helsinki & Uusimaa

1. KP-75/2 Kerava                22   14   5   3   50 - 13   33  Promoted
---------------------------------------------------------------
2. FC Väiski Helsinki            22   12   7   3   32 - 19   31  Promotion Playoff
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   
3. Norssi Helsinki               22   12   6   4   55 - 15   30   
4. Kullervo Helsinki             22   10   8   4   37 - 24   28   
5. KUV Helsinki                  22   10   6   6   40 - 20   26   
6. Ares-86 Hyvinkää              22   10   4   8   41 - 32   24   
7. PPV Helsinki                  22    7   5  10   31 - 27   19   
8. JP-83                         22    5   7  10   32 - 53   17    
9. Käpylä                        22    6   3  13   24 - 40   15   
10.KelA Kellokoski               22    4   7  11   20 - 59   15
---------------------------------------------------------------
11.DIK-35 Vantaa                 22    3   7  12   21 - 46   13  Relegated   
12.RaKe Rajamäki                 22    4   5  13   19 - 54   13  Relegated

Does anyone know what was the full name of JP-83? Where were they based? Järvenpää?
Olsen

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #24 : 09.11.2018 klo 19:55:00

Mistä Itä-Suomen vitosdivarit 80-luvulta? Ei mistään?

Sivuja: [1] 2

Siirry: