FutisForum2 - JalkapalloFutisForum2 - Jalkapallo
29.03.2024 klo 13:06:09 *
Tervetuloa, Vieras. Haluatko rekisteröityä?
Aktivointiviesti saamatta? Unohtuiko salasana?

Kirjaudu käyttäjätunnuksen, salasanan ja istunnonpituuden mukaan
Uutiset: Facebook & Twitter

Yhteys ylläpitoon: ff2 ät futisforum2 piste org

Sivuja: 1 [2] 3 ... 120

Kirjoittaja Aihe: EURO2020 B-lohko: Tanska - Suomi 12.6.2021 klo 19.00, Parken, Kööpenhamina (Yle)  (Luettu 118928 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 1 vieras katselee tätä aihetta.
Samir

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #25 : 10.06.2021 klo 10:09:17

Group B
Copenhagen, 12 June 2021 18:00 CET
DENMARK - FINLAND
Referee: Anthony Taylor (ENG)
Assistant Referee 1: Gary Beswick (ENG)
Assistant Referee 2: Adam Nunn (ENG)
Fourth Official: Sandro Schärer (SUI)
Fifth Official: Stéphane De Almeida (SUI)
Video Assistant Referee: Stuart Attwell (ENG)
Assistant  Video Assistant Referee 1:
Assistant  Video Assistant Referee 2:
Assistant  Video Assistant Referee 3:
UEFA Referee Observer: Bo Karlsson (SWE)
UEFA Delegate: Jovan Šurbatović (SRB)
Virallinen

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #26 : 10.06.2021 klo 10:44:26

Group B
Copenhagen, 12 June 2021 18:00 CET
DENMARK - FINLAND
Referee: Anthony Taylor (ENG)
Assistant Referee 1: Gary Beswick (ENG)
Assistant Referee 2: Adam Nunn (ENG)
Fourth Official: Sandro Schärer (SUI)
Fifth Official: Stéphane De Almeida (SUI)
Video Assistant Referee: Stuart Attwell (ENG)
Assistant  Video Assistant Referee 1:
Assistant  Video Assistant Referee 2:
Assistant  Video Assistant Referee 3:
UEFA Referee Observer: Bo Karlsson (SWE)
UEFA Delegate: Jovan Šurbatović (SRB)

Taylor ei ole aiemmin Suomen (tai Tanskan) ottelua tuomaroinut. Koko uralla noin 3,5 keltaista ja 0,16 punakorttia per peli, joskin viime kaudella molempia hieman vähemmän (n. 3 ja 0,1), mutta maaotteluissa hieman enemmän, joskin otanta on kovin pieni. Maaotteluita ns. vyöltä löytyy vain kuusi, joten joku valjuniilo voinee kertoa enemmän tuomarin tyylistä noin muuten. Knoppina kuitenkin, että 2020 FA Cupin finaalin jälkeen Taylorista tuli ensimmäinen tuomari yli sataan vuoteen, joka on tuomaroinut kaksi FA Cupin finaalia.

e: VAR-tuomari Attwell on sikäli mielenkiintoinen, että on ollut mukana useammassakin jännittävässä tuomiossa tai viheltämättä jättämisessä päätuomarin roolissa.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 10.06.2021 klo 10:50:07 kirjoittanut Virallinen »
JJScout

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: "Opettele lukemaan senkin pikku h.ntti"

Vastaus #27 : 10.06.2021 klo 11:04:25

Uutinen
EM OLE HOFFSKOV JUNE 9. 2021 AT 20:10
Zanka gives the recipe: How to stop Pukki

How should Denmark stop Teemu Pukki? Mathias "Zanka" Jørgensen gives the answer.

There is no doubt about who is Finland's biggest star and who Denmark should take the most care of when the two nations play together in the opening match at the European Championships on Saturday.

Teemu Pukki became the supreme top scorer for Finland in the European Championship qualifiers, and the former Brøndby striker also scores goals on the assembly line for the club team Norwich City. Last season, it turned into 26 boxes in the Championship.

Mathias "Zanka" Jørgensen has faced Teemu Pukki a sea of ​​times when FC Copenhagen and Brøndby have crossed blades, and he has great respect for the Finnish forward.

- He is a moving striker who has the ability to score a lot of goals. I just think he has become a better football player since he left Denmark, says Mathias "Zanka" Jørgensen.

However, he has the recipe on how to stop Teemu Pukki.

- One of the ways to stop him is by exploiting what is not his greatest strength, and that is to go a little to him before he gets into the favorable situations. All midfielders on this national team, who have faced him directly, will have a significant advantage. Also in terms of weight class, it sounds from the midfielder, who will hardly start in Saturday against Finland.

Teemu Pukki has suffered an ankle injury in the run-up to the European Championships, but the Finns have reported the striker ready for a match against Denmark.
https://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/em/zanka-giver-opskriften-saadan-stopper-man-pukki

Uutinen
EC OLE HOFFSKOV, LASSE SYLVEST MIKKELSEN JUNE 9. 2021 AT 10:59
- Do I have to keep playing the right edge?

The Danish national team player Yussuf Poulsen is in doubt about how long he can be used as a right winger on the Danish national team.

The European Championships are just around the corner, and the Danish national team will already be in action on day two of the tournament, when Finland waits for Saturday.

One of those who is expected to start in that match for the Danish national team is RB Leipzig striker Yussuf Poulsen, who has developed into a solid man on the Danish right wing.

This despite the fact that he in his German club is placed more centrally in the attack.

- I look at it as I have always looked at it. That which is my normal position has not been that on the national team at any time. I think the first time I tried to play central striker was against Germany, says Yussuf Poulsen and explains:

- So there is not much new or different in it. I think I can play all three positions up front. That's not how I say I should play the 9 '. Basically, I just want to play. This is the most important thing, but there are some things that go easier when you play the position that you also do in everyday life.

But even though the 26-year-old striker accepts that he is placed out of his usual position, he wonders how long it can last.

- I'm also thinking about what's going to happen in the long run. Should I keep playing right edge? So when I'm 32, should I keep running from back line to back line? At that time, you do not have the same energy as when you are 26, Yussuf Poulsen thinks.

The former Lyngby talent has been noted for 54 international matches over time, where it has turned into eight goals. Most recently, he scored in the 1-1 match against Germany in a training match before the European Championships.
https://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/em/skal-jeg-blive-ved-med-spille-hoejre-kant
« Viimeksi muokattu: 10.06.2021 klo 11:31:31 kirjoittanut JJScout »
Ryu

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: IVFC, Ac Oulu, Arsenal

Vastaus #28 : 10.06.2021 klo 17:09:52

Ei voi kyllä ku hattua nostaa tällaiselle avaukselle.
Peledinho

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: Huuhkajat & modetiimi

Vastaus #29 : 10.06.2021 klo 20:42:37

Huomasin vasta nyt, joten ei ehdi enää lukea ennen lauantaita Ylos

Onpa muuten mukavaa, että meillä on historian ensimmäinen otteluseuranta-topik Huuhkajien arvokisaottelulle.
JJScout

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: "Opettele lukemaan senkin pikku h.ntti"

Vastaus #30 : 10.06.2021 klo 22:39:59

Uutinen
FOOTBALL  7 timer siden
Almost everything is in place before Finland - but they are fighting for Hjulmand's favor
FARZAM ABOLHOSSEINI

Ten of the positions on the national team lend themselves to Finland.

Goalkeeper Schmeichel, defenders Wass, Kjær, Christensen and Mæhle, midfielders Højbjerg, Eriksen and Delaney and the offensive players Braithwaite and Poulsen are all almost certain starters, and that leaves only one place to fight for - the man in front.

Four players woo to the nines position.

In the test match against Germany, Yussuf Poulsen got the chance from the start, against Bosnia-Herzegovina a few days later, it was Kasper Dolberg, who in the break of that match was replaced by the later goal scorer Andreas Cornelius, and yet it is probably for most of all to Jonas Wind, who in March excelled with fine performances in the World Cup qualifiers.

"I hope then that it will be me who is chosen to start inside, but we have to look at it. We have a lot of talented offensive players who can also play the position that I would like to play, so we have to look at that. There are still some trainings left where you can show up, so I hope to do it and am skilled enough that it is me who is chosen, "says Jonas Wind and adds:

“I see the striker position as open and I just have to try to take it to training as much as possible and do it as well as possible for the matches. I have not received any indication that it will be me, but I have not heard the opposite either, so I just have to try to do my best. "

Yussuf Poulsen with the many more international matches on his CV is also courting the task as front runner.

Against Germany he was the goal scorer in the 1-1 match, but that box came after he was moved back to the edge in the second half, he always plays in the red and white suit.

Yussuf Poulsen would have preferred to play on, but his coach decided otherwise.Yussuf Poulsen would prefer to play as front striker. Photo: Liselotte Sabroe
Under club auspices, he is otherwise always placed in the place that is in doubt on the national team.

“That is what my normal position is and has never been at any time on the national team. I think it was the first time against Germany that I started in that position in the more than 50 international matches I have played. I think I can play all three positions up front, "he says and tells about the goal against Germany, where he pulled in from the edge and scored centrally in the field.

“It was after a conversion opportunity, so I don’t think it says that much compared to the match picture we had against Germany because we don’t have the ball at all in the first half. I touched the ball three times, one time was up on the last third. So I do not think I got to play it as much as I would like, "says the RB Leipzig profile and continues:

‘It's not because I do not want to play the other positions and it is not because I say I have to play as nines. I just want to play, it's the first priority, but there are just some things in the position that are easier because I play it everyday. "

We will all have the answer in a few days.
6-paikka

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #31 : 10.06.2021 klo 23:57:42

Nyt kello jo sen verran, että voi sanoa huomenna! Huomenna siis Tanska kaatuu! Mulla on tosi hyvä fiilis ja vahva luotto Riveen. Kunhan vaan kestetään ekat 20 minuuttia. Sit helpottanee.
tursas

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #32 : 11.06.2021 klo 07:32:44

UEFAn matsiennakko on lyhyt, mutta on siellä hieno minuutin mittainen video ja Kanervan kommenttina ennakkopaineiden sysääminen täysin juuttien niskaan:

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-2020/match/2024449--denmark-vs-finland/prematch/preview/?iv=true
Vekara

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #33 : 11.06.2021 klo 10:36:31

Milloin lehdistötilaisuus? Rive hoitaa homman varmaan samalla tavalla kuin Mursu Glasgowissa.
pupujussi

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: NURE, Galvez, Antman, Suhonen. FF2 KSP-hopea 2021

Vastaus #34 : 11.06.2021 klo 11:02:34

Kisabiisi -game voitettu satanolla Sukupolvien Unelmalla, Tanskan biisi on ihan perseestä
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLEBUjBsNz0
Plusnic

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: Melchester Rovers

Vastaus #35 : 11.06.2021 klo 12:47:54

Milloin joukkueen pelaajat (23 kpl) pitää/on pitänyt ilmoittaa?
Budha-B

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #36 : 11.06.2021 klo 14:05:29

Kisabiisi -game voitettu satanolla Sukupolvien Unelmalla, Tanskan biisi on ihan perseestä
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLEBUjBsNz0
No nyt oli kyllä paska ralli. Suomi vie helposti.
pupujussi

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: NURE, Galvez, Antman, Suhonen. FF2 KSP-hopea 2021

Vastaus #37 : 11.06.2021 klo 18:00:08

ALLE 24H KOHTA MENNÄÄN!
rangaistuspotku

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #38 : 11.06.2021 klo 18:16:42

Oikeastiko joku jaksoi lukea tuon Salmingin avauksen läpi?
Djortikkaeff

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: ACO, 1612

Vastaus #39 : 11.06.2021 klo 20:10:44

Oikeastiko joku jaksoi lukea tuon Salmingin avauksen läpi?

Pari ekaa viestiä tuli tänään matkalla luettua.

Ylellä oli liveseuranta pressitilaisuudesta, mutta näkiskö tuon pressin jostain?
Tötterström

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #40 : 11.06.2021 klo 20:33:28

Hattua päästä Salmingille. Ihme henkilö. Olis kiva tietää kuka hän on, ymmärtää aika paljon jalkapallosta, haha.
Härison

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: Kuopion Palloseura

Vastaus #41 : 11.06.2021 klo 21:12:31

Salming Ylos Tuoppi Hattua päästä.
Incrível

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: Pablo Páez Gavira

Vastaus #42 : 11.06.2021 klo 23:12:29

Mennäänkö jo, mjotaah!? Tuoppi
Riukulehto

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: Taisteleva-Rohkea-Ylpeä-Yhtenäinen

Vastaus #43 : 11.06.2021 klo 23:17:17

PALLOTV EM otteluennakko, Suomi - Tanska, haastateltavana Mika Nurmela. https://youtu.be/cHsvVYMxUW4
r1kuexposures

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: De Stjärnprydda

Vastaus #44 : 11.06.2021 klo 23:39:31

Kuvia Huuhkajien perjantaina harjoituksista Parkenilta: https://r1kuexposures.kuvat.fi/kuvat/Jalkapallo+%E2%80%93+Football/EURO+2020/11.06.2021+Huuhkajien+harjoitukset/

Jämpti

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: FC Viikingit, mansefutis

Vastaus #45 : 12.06.2021 klo 00:34:30

Kisat on saatu käyntiin ja huomenna mennään sitten oikein tosissaan. Itse olen lähtenyt siitä, että avauspeli on Suomen paras mahdollisuus napata yllätysvoitto, joten sitä haetaan.

Kristallipallo kertoo, että 5-3-2 mennään, Jolle on penkillä ja foorumistit ovat valmiita hirttämään Riven munistaan, kunnes jotenkin roikuttuaan mukana Suomi iskee lopussa voittomaalin erikoistilanteen jälkihässäkästä:

Tanska 0-1 Suomi (Sparv 82')
Carsten Tancker

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: Vaasan Palloseura

Vastaus #46 : 12.06.2021 klo 05:55:33

Hattua päästä Salmingille. Ihme henkilö. Olis kiva tietää kuka hän on, ymmärtää aika paljon jalkapallosta, haha.

Rivehän se. Samat slaidit näyttää pelaajille.
Vekara

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #47 : 12.06.2021 klo 06:11:46

Suomen joukkueen lehdistötilaisuus löyty kun hakemalla haki:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8qEzUIDyZk
Carlos83

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: Giallorossi, Ilves

Vastaus #48 : 12.06.2021 klo 07:15:37

Rivehän se. Samat slaidit näyttää pelaajille.

Tämä olisi kyllä huikeaa. :D
Tampere

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: Tampere United, Fc anti-Islam ja Fc anti-antifa

Vastaus #49 : 12.06.2021 klo 07:17:19

Hirvittää jo nyt, miten Sparvin pelinopeus riittää. Jos keskikenttä hävitään pystyyn, turpaan tulee varmasti.

Tanskalla on myös valitettavan nopeat laidat, joten meidän laitapakit/wingbackit ovat todennäköisesti myös erittäin kovilla.

Sivuja: 1 [2] 3 ... 120

Siirry: