FutisForum2 - JalkapalloFutisForum2 - Jalkapallo
03.05.2024 klo 06:45:31 *
Tervetuloa, Vieras. Haluatko rekisteröityä?
Aktivointiviesti saamatta? Unohtuiko salasana?

Kirjaudu käyttäjätunnuksen, salasanan ja istunnonpituuden mukaan
Uutiset: Foorumi aukeaa nopeasti osoitteella ff2.fi!

Yhteys ylläpitoon: ff2 ät futisforum2 piste org

Sivuja: 1 ... 3 [4] 5 ... 12

Kirjoittaja Aihe: Help needed with research  (Luettu 25028 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 1 vieras katselee tätä aihetta.
Eisenherz

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #75 : 15.04.2008 klo 14:25:39

@John Denvey: Thanks that was very clarifying information. But having you said that he moved to the Turku team to proceed with his studies, wouldn't it be at least logic that he'd get back to TPS or even Inter Turku? (or any team close to the Turku area, I assume)

@dant: It's really irrelevant...

@doppelgänger: Well, as I mentioned previously on this thread I saw HJK's last match of last season and TPS seemed a choir boys team at Finnair  ;) Also I consider them somewhat of a weaker team when I compare the historial of both teams and reputation abroad. But I'll give you one thing, one of the organized groups sang all the 90 minutes during that disgraceful performance against HJK, so thumbs up to that at least  :D

Thouni

Paikalla Paikalla

Suosikkijoukkue: HJK, Artsakh, M'well, Zapresic boys.

Vastaus #76 : 15.04.2008 klo 14:32:42

I saw him on the last game off last season and frankly thought he was one of the best units of HJK. I was rather surprised to see him moving to a somewhat weaker team like TPS
Nice to see how foreigners know more about local-football than some Finns 8)
Eisenherz

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #77 : 15.04.2008 klo 19:10:26

Alright, I have some doubts to clear in here:

As it happens in most championships, players loaned from a team to another are forbidden to play against the team they are on loan from when the two teams face each other. Does this also happens in Veikkausliiga?

Also, can anyone tell me if Jussi Haijanen and Joonas Tursas are on loan from TPS to SalPa or have they been transfered for good?

I'd also like to know about the current situation of (former?) TPS player Jussi Nuorela.

And finally would appreciate if anyone has basic informations on their brazilian forward Russinho de Romão? Birthday, height and weight would suffice.

Thanks in advance!

« Viimeksi muokattu: 15.04.2008 klo 19:14:18 kirjoittanut Eisenherz »
Kutvonen

Paikalla Paikalla

Suosikkijoukkue: Valioliiga-RoPS

Vastaus #78 : 15.04.2008 klo 19:20:01

Nuorela has contract with FC Inter. According to the club's website, Nuorela is junior team coach and can play if needed (if regular central defenders are injured or otherwise unavailable).
Willer

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: TPS

Vastaus #79 : 15.04.2008 klo 19:33:33

Also, can anyone tell me if Jussi Haijanen and Joonas Tursas are on loan from TPS to SalPa or have they been transfered for good?

And finally would appreciate if anyone has basic informations on their brazilian forward Russinho de Romão? Birthday, height and weight would suffice.

Thanks in advance!
Jussi Haijanen and Joonas Tursas are transfered for good and Russinho de Romao is not brazilian. He is from Angola originally(player from TPS junior academy), and he is born 1988. I have no idea about his height and weight. Anyway he will play in forecoming season on loan("farm"out) from TPS to ÅIFK(TPS is a parent club for ÅIFK). ÅIFK: second division, group B.
Eisenherz

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #80 : 15.04.2008 klo 21:11:20

Cheers for the answers. Moving, now I have a list of former TPS players to be taken care of:

Jere Lahtinen                   goalkeeper 19/05/1986
Jani Mäkilä                         goalkeeper 18/05/1979
Kushtrim Rama               midfield 10/05/1987
Dmitry Alekseevich Sokolov  midfield  11/11/1981
Walter Surraco (Uruguayan) striker 13/07/1976

Also, FC Haka freaks, I beg your attention please. I can't seem to find the current staff listed on the official website. I'd appreciate if someone could complete the list for me. So far I only have this:

Staff:

Veikko Sievänen - Chairman
Olli Huttunen (04.08.60) - Manager
Asko Jussila (25.01.63) - Assistant Manager
Olli Paasio (30.06.52) - Director of Football
Karri Kekkonen (??.??.??) - General Manager/Managing Director
« Viimeksi muokattu: 17.04.2008 klo 17:46:47 kirjoittanut Eisenherz »
Kutvonen

Paikalla Paikalla

Vastaus #81 : 15.04.2008 klo 21:17:45

Well, I'm no Haka freak, but I might help a bit. According to the brand new IS Futis-special, Haka has of course Oka Huttunen as manager and Asko Jussila as assistant manager. Olli Paasio is listed as "joukkueenjohtaja" so that might be director of football or something, I believe there was some speculation about these terms in other topic. And listed among chairman Sievänen, there is Karri Kekkonen listed as "toiminnanjohtaja", general manager perhaps?
Eisenherz

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #82 : 15.04.2008 klo 21:25:24

Thanks for the quick and helpful answer! Yes, I've been translating "joukkueenjohtaja" as director of football for other teams I've worked on so far as well. Do you know if IS Futis-Special information is up to date? I'll take off the question marks from my edited post once you confirm so. About "toiminnanjohtaja"'s translation I have no clue...but maybe it can be either confirmed or corrected by someone else in the forum.

EDIT: I'd appreciate if you could also list birthdates for said staff, in case they're listed.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 15.04.2008 klo 21:29:02 kirjoittanut Eisenherz »
Willer

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: TPS

Vastaus #83 : 15.04.2008 klo 21:30:45

Cheers for the answers. Moving, now I have a list of former TPS players to be taken care of:

Jarno Auremaa               Striker  22/05/1978   : working as sales manager in TPS

Ville Harittu                     Midfield 11/03/1983 : ÅIFK, second division, group B

Matti Heimo                    Forward  23/06/1980 : KaaPo, same as above

Kimmo Kotamäki            midfield/forward 22/03/1981 : SalPa, second division, group B

Petri Leino                        centre defender 28/12/1977 : KaaPo

Siim Ots                             midfield 17/03/1986 : LTU, third division, in Turku region

Juha Virkki                        central defender 20/09/1977 : retired

Janne Vuorinen              midfield left  18/09/1985 : PoPa, second division, group B
Edmundo

Paikalla Paikalla

Vastaus #84 : 15.04.2008 klo 21:31:02

I know for sure that at least at FC Lahti the "toiminnanjohtaja" uses the title "Managing Director" in English.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 15.04.2008 klo 21:33:43 kirjoittanut Edmundo »
J-P Papin

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: Klubi

Vastaus #85 : 15.04.2008 klo 21:51:53

As it happens in most championships, players loaned from a team to another are forbidden to play against the team they are on loan from when the two teams face each other. Does this also happens in Veikkausliiga?

HJK's Valeri Minkenen was on loan at AC Oulu last season and there was a clause in the conract that he couldn't play against HJK.
Bruno Giordano

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #86 : 15.04.2008 klo 22:00:23

Jani Tuomala plays for Carlstad nowadays, right?
Kutvonen

Paikalla Paikalla

Vastaus #87 : 15.04.2008 klo 22:28:36

Thanks for the quick and helpful answer! Yes, I've been translating "joukkueenjohtaja" as director of football for other teams I've worked on so far as well. Do you know if IS Futis-Special information is up to date? I'll take off the question marks from my edited post once you confirm so. About "toiminnanjohtaja"'s translation I have no clue...but maybe it can be either confirmed or corrected by someone else in the forum.

EDIT: I'd appreciate if you could also list birthdates for said staff, in case they're listed.
Well, the information should be accurate as of 11.4 (when they started printing the magazine I suppose) and I don't know about birthdates of those persons. Perhaps some genuine Haka enthusiastic might know more?
Möpsi

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #88 : 15.04.2008 klo 22:53:58

Not at all a genuine Haka entusiast, I´m just a big fan of Oka´s goalkeeping in 1989 Finnish Cup final.

Veikko Sievänen - Chairman
Olli Huttunen (04.08.60) - Manager
Asko Jussila (??.??.??) - Assistant Manager?
Olli Paasio (??.??.??) - Director of Football?
Karri Kekkonen (??.??.??) - General Manager?

Asko Jussila 25.1.1963
Olli Paasio 30.6.1952
Immosjore

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #89 : 15.04.2008 klo 23:38:03

Jani Tuomala plays for Carlstad nowadays, right?

Tuomala is listed here: http://www.ifsylvia.nu/default.asp?section=21

So, I guess he plays for IF Sylvia (Swedish club).
Eisenherz

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #90 : 16.04.2008 klo 15:17:06

Thanks for the info provided so far. A couple of further, non-related questions:

Anyone knows about the current situation of Vesa Tauriainen, manager of KooTeePee during last season? Also, does anyone have any idea of the exact date (month would help even) of when Tommi Kautonen was appointed as their manager for this season?

Also, does anyone know about the current situation of Tom Santfiet, former (?) manager of RoPs?
John Devey

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: Huuhkajat, Ilves

Vastaus #91 : 16.04.2008 klo 15:41:14

does anyone have any idea of the exact date (month would help even) of when Tommi Kautonen was appointed as their manager for this season?

Also, does anyone know about the current situation of Tom Santfiet, former (?) manager of RoPs?

Unemployed. In an interview after Tom was sacked from RoPS, Tom said he's looking for a new job here in Finland

And about Iiro Aalto, unless he finds a new club abroad, its very possible for him to move back to Turku. Studies will start in autumn, so theres lots of time to find a new club before that ;)
« Viimeksi muokattu: 16.04.2008 klo 15:43:19 kirjoittanut John Devey »
Eisenherz

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #92 : 16.04.2008 klo 16:14:16

Cheers. No idea about Vesa Tauriainen though, huh? Hoping some KooTeePee fan drops in with some information then.

Here's the next list, of former FC Haka players:

Lasse Karjalainen        Mid 22/10/1974 (possibly retired)

Lasse Kokko                  Mid  12/12/1983

Janne Lahtinen           Def    03/04/1986

Mikko Lehtinen          Mid  15/09/1982

Marko Loijas                Def   01/01/1986

Igor Nascimento (Angolan) Forward ?

Pekko Rosenberg (not Erno) Mid 16/02/1983

Tommi Torkkeli           Mid  19/07/1976 (possibly retired?)

Timo Westman            GK 01/01/1970 (possibly retired)
« Viimeksi muokattu: 17.04.2008 klo 17:46:20 kirjoittanut Eisenherz »
JDredd

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: TF 141

Vastaus #93 : 16.04.2008 klo 16:22:00

Thanks for the quick and helpful answer! Yes, I've been translating "joukkueenjohtaja" as director of football for other teams I've worked on so far as well.

I don't think this is necessarily a very good translation. Aren't the "joukkueenjohtaja" guys often more like secretaries or something, taking care of transportation, lodging and other practical arrangements rather than directors of football?
John Devey

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: Huuhkajat, Ilves

Vastaus #94 : 16.04.2008 klo 16:23:54

Sorry, no idea about Tauriainen

Timi Lahti                       Def    28/06/1990   (still in youth team/reserves?)

Plays in Padova youth team in Italy
Eisenherz

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #95 : 16.04.2008 klo 16:31:07

I don't think this is necessarily a very good translation. Aren't the "joukkueenjohtaja" guys often more like secretaries or something, taking care of transportation, lodging and other practical arrangements rather than directors of football?

It's always very arguable, as there are finnish words that can't even be translated to english at all, but until someone comes up with a better translation, I'll be using this...
Kutvonen

Paikalla Paikalla

Vastaus #96 : 16.04.2008 klo 16:32:07

Hmm, I believe that Tauriainen has returned to his day-time job as a teacher (?) in Lapin urheiluopisto. He was offered two-year deal as KooTeePee manager last autumn, but he decided to return in his regular job. He had a leave of absence (looked up the term from dictionary :)) that expired in January.
Eisenherz

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #97 : 16.04.2008 klo 18:31:30

Thanks, that was a very valuable information  Ylos
Möpsi

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #98 : 16.04.2008 klo 20:45:35

I've been translating "joukkueenjohtaja" as director of football for other teams

Match programmes of Finnish national teams have used the terms: “Head of Delegation” and also “Team Manager”. What about “Head of Team”?
Eisenherz

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #99 : 16.04.2008 klo 21:29:35

Well, english vocabulary-wise I'd say they're all kind of synonym words of each other. And director of football sounds better to my ear, so I'll keep that one unless I'm bribed to use some other  :D

Sivuja: 1 ... 3 [4] 5 ... 12

Siirry: