FutisForum2 - JalkapalloFutisForum2 - Jalkapallo
18.10.2024 klo 07:26:34 *
Tervetuloa, Vieras. Haluatko rekisteröityä?
Aktivointiviesti saamatta? Unohtuiko salasana?

Kirjaudu käyttäjätunnuksen, salasanan ja istunnonpituuden mukaan
Uutiset: Facebook & Twitter

Yhteys ylläpitoon: ff2 ät futisforum2 piste org

Sivuja: 1 ... 145 [146]

Kirjoittaja Aihe: Tottenham Hotspur 06/07: Rebound for Glory  (Luettu 143504 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 1 vieras katselee tätä aihetta.
Johannes 2

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #3625 : 21.05.2007 klo 12:10:45

Meikäläistä rupesi ahdistamaan Keane:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8p17fF68MU

:)

:D :D
D4

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: COYS!

Vastaus #3626 : 21.05.2007 klo 22:53:40

Tässä copypastetuksena vuoden pelaajaksi Spurs Odyssey:lla äänestetyn Berbatovin haastattelu.

Lainaus käyttäjältä: JD&Koke
Spurs Odyssey were lucky enough to catch a brief interview with the fantastic player at Spurs Lodge.  Heres how it went:

Odyssey Reporter - Congratulations Dimitar.  First you were named in the Premiership team of the year and now you have been voted Spurs Odyssey player of the season.  How do the two accolades compare?

Dimitar Berbatov – Yes of course being named in the team of the year by the premier players is very good but getting the votes on this website is one of my greatest achievements in life.

OR – Gosh, I didn’t realise how highly rated we are at Odyssey towers.

DB – Yes we all read in the dressing room at half time and the gaffer, he looks to posts from the drunken man Arkwright to see what tactics to do.

OR – Do they ever work?

DB – Well the gaffer stopped reading them when the Arkwright was shouting to take off Ghaly and put on Graham Roberts.

OR – I see.  On topic, how have the players reacted to Hossam’s outburst the other week?  There are some angry fans.

DB – We do not speak to him apart from the fat man who is his friend.  I think his name Modi.

OR – Mido?

DB – I don’t care.

OR – Erm, ok.  Sorry.  Well done to Spurs then for a strong finish.  Was there any doubt that we would qualify for Europe?

DB – Not from me.  Of course I knew the team would do it.  We have the good lads here who work hard but I knew because as well as painting; I like to be psychic in my spare time.

OR – Wow, is there no end to your talents?

DB – I know you would ask me that.

OR – Spooky.  Do you think Spurs have what it takes to break into the top 4?

DB – Of course. We are always improving and the Ars***l are always getting, what you say? sh*t?

OR – I do yes.  Although is it possible you could rephrase that for some of our younger readers?

DB – Yes of course.  They are c**ts too.

OR – Never a truer word.  So how do you get on with your team mates?  Do you have any nicknames?

DB – The lads are great and help me settle in straight away.  They call me Berba.  When I first come here, they try to call me “Dimi Tarbuck” but I hate that and I tell them if they call me that, the Bulgarian mafia will kidnap them.

OR - Ha-ha not true is it?

DB – Last person to call me was Danny Murphy.

OR – Yikes.  So what about the fans.  Does the chanting of your name spur you on?

DB – Yes.  I am very happy to the fans for giving me great motivation.  I am puzzled by the Robbie Keane song though.  What would a team of Robbie Keanes achieve apart from the accumulated arm waving would power the Jumbotron.

OR – Oh come on Dimitar, you do your fair share of arm waving.

DB – I do with style.

OR – Fair play.  What do you make of all this speculation of you being elsewhere this summer?

DB – I will not go anywhere.  I love Spurs and before I even think about leaving, I want to make love to all the female Spurs fans as I am a great lover.

OR – I’m sure you wouldn’t be short of offers.  I read recently that Alan Shearer was one of your heroes.  Is this true?  You do realise that he’s not only a boring prick, but a cheating bastard, to boot?

DB – In your country, you have always like to watch funny films like Charlie Chaplain and Laurel and Hardy.  In Bulgaria we also like to watch clowns and that is why Newcastle are very popular.

OR – Finally, you mention the players read the website at half time.  Do any players or managers post messages on here?

DB – I don’t know but I do not because I am not a, how you say? Geek.

OR – Steady on there mate, I post a lot but consider myself very trendy and popular.

DB – Nice cardigan.

OR – Thanks.

:D
Kaihlamo

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: Jalkapallo

Vastaus #3627 : 22.05.2007 klo 00:23:13

Tässä copypastetuksena vuoden pelaajaksi Spurs Odyssey:lla äänestetyn Berbatovin haastattelu.

:D

:D :D :D :-[ :-[ :o ::) Alas :keskari:

Jopa niin paska, että hymähdin...

« Viimeksi muokattu: 22.05.2007 klo 00:24:29 kirjoittanut Kaihlamo »
Aapi

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: Tottenham, SalPa, Huuhkajat, HerTo

Vastaus #3628 : 22.05.2007 klo 19:21:54

Siltä varalta että kaikki eivät ole vielä huomanneet, erillinen kesä-Spurs-topic on siis nyt tehty:

http://futisforum2.org/index.php?topic=25587.0

Tämä vanha kausi-topic voitaisiin varmaan julistaa pakettiin, niin ei ole turhan monta aluetta mitä pitää tsekkailla uusien viestien osalta... Syksymmällä sitten kesäketjusta 07/08-kausiketjun pariin, jonka otsake voisi kyllä toivorikkaasti olla se 'The ones to watch '.  ;)

Sivuja: 1 ... 145 [146]

Siirry: