FutisForum2 - JalkapalloFutisForum2 - Jalkapallo
19.04.2024 klo 20:15:03 *
Tervetuloa, Vieras. Haluatko rekisteröityä?
Aktivointiviesti saamatta? Unohtuiko salasana?

Kirjaudu käyttäjätunnuksen, salasanan ja istunnonpituuden mukaan
Uutiset: Facebook & Twitter

Yhteys ylläpitoon: ff2 ät futisforum2 piste org

Sivuja: 1 ... 4 [5] 6

Kirjoittaja Aihe: Kolmonen, Nelonen, Vitonen, Kutonen, Seiska 2010 - The complete picture?  (Luettu 8840 kertaa)
0 jäsentä ja 1 vieras katselee tätä aihetta.
Finnish Gas

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #100 : 16.03.2010 klo 16:11:20

Hi Kalza

I have yet to come across a template that I would recommend that you should use.  I find the best method by far is to look at good examples of other club's Wikipedia pages and then go to the edit (muokkaa) section of the best ones and copy and paste the format that they have used on to my new page.  I then superimpose my new content.  I find the results can be quite striking even though I have only a very limited knowledge of the Wikipedia toolbox.

Kind regards

Finnish Gas

NB:  You may find the Template:Infobox football club of some help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Infobox_football_club

More advice comes to mind for anyone thinking of preparing a club page for English Wikipedia.

1. Sign-up for Wikipedia before you prepare your page.  Failure to do so is likely to result in the deletion of your page.  I suggest signing-up even if you are only making minor edits.

2. Avoid Stubs.    In England that are (sad) people who enjoy policing Wikipedia and deleting pages.  If you only provide one or two lines on your club there is the greater likelihood of being targetted for deletion.  As a matter of interest I mounted a successful appeal to prevent someone from deleting the Nelonen League Tables 2009!

3. Club Badges.   This is the most difficult element to incorporate and I provide some instructions below.  I note quite a few failed attempts of people trying to transfer the logo image for their club from Finnish Wikipedia to English Wikipedia.

- under the Wikipedia Toolbox on the left hand column click on "Upload File" which takes you to the "Wikipedia:Upload page".

- with reference to the line "The logo of an organization, brand, product, public facility, or other item" click on "organization" which takes you to the "Upload file" page.

- at the bottom of the "Upload file" page click on browse and bring up your badge or logo.

- the key difficulty is that you must also provide a summary (failure to do so will result in deletion after 7 days).  In the Summary Box insert the following:

== Summary ==

{{logo fur

| Article = [INSERT NAME OF CLUB]

| Use = Infobox

<!-- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION -->

| Used for =

| Owner =

| Website = [INSERT WEB ADDRESS FROM WHERE LOGO IS TAKEN]

| History =

| Commentary =

<!--OVERRIDE FIELDS -->

| Description =

| Source =

| Portion =

| Low_resolution =

| Purpose = <!--Must be specified if Use is not Infobox / Org / Brand / Product-->

| Replaceability =

| other_information =

}}

Badge of  [INSERT NAME OF CLUB] as found on the [INSERT NAME OF SOURCE] website. Available at [INSERT WEB ADDRESS FROM WHERE LOGO IS TAKEN].

== Licensing ==

{{Non-free logo|Finnish football logos}}

===Fair-use rationale===

# obtained from the above website

# low resolution image

# no non-copyright version available, by definition

# the logo is only being used for informational purposes

# its inclusion in the article adds significantly to the article because it is the primary means of identifying the subject of this article

[[Category:Sports logos]]

- Then click "Upload file"

- After the Badge / Logo has been uploaded it is a simple matter of inserting the image reference into the Template:Infobox football club of the Edit section.

It would be great if someone could reciprocate and tell me the Summary Box details for Finnish Wikipedia!
« Viimeksi muokattu: 16.03.2010 klo 16:13:33 kirjoittanut Finnish Gas »
Finnish Gas

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #101 : 16.03.2010 klo 17:38:15

Kutonen Tampere 2010

I attach Section 1 for Kutonen Tampere 2010.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kutonen#Tampere

Any errors or feedback welcome?  Do you know the line-ups for Sections 2 & 3?   They do not seem to be on the SPL Tampere website.
Finnish Gas

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #102 : 16.03.2010 klo 17:41:20

Kutonen Tampere 2010

Apologies - they have been added this afternoon;

http://www.resultcode.fi/sarjat/piiri_sarjakausi_sarjat_nayta.php?piiri_id=100003/&sk_id=100064&laji_id=1
Finnish Gas

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #103 : 16.03.2010 klo 23:19:47

So you finished Section one? :)

Yes - Section 1 of the Kolmonen (Helsinki  and Uusimaa) is now complete:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kolmonen#Helsinki_and_Uusimaa

The last addition is SexyPöxyt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SexyP%C3%B6xyt

Any errors or feedback welcome.

BrDead
Vastaus #104 : 17.03.2010 klo 00:33:20

The last addition is SexyPöxyt

Any errors or feedback welcome.

A BIG laugh for Karakallion Hornankattila :D Not an official term in any way :)
vili bin ali muhammad

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvSk5AhFWrc&index=

Vastaus #105 : 17.03.2010 klo 01:00:33

Maybe not an offical one, but the term has been used by many other sides as well...

I believe FC Kyllikki and former Luopiot and PiMPS/PMP sides would appreciate if you didn't change it.

The "sand hole" of Karakallion Hornankattila (also known as Karakallion koulun kenttä), is somehow bewitched... :) 

By the way, Jarkko Koskela was chairman last year.
Dr. Koskela was replaced (2010) by club icon/father of the club: Lauri Walden.

This year the club is celebrating it's 25th anniversary.

I'll ask someone of the board if they would like to make more ad-juxtare...

Finnish Gas

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #106 : 17.03.2010 klo 12:26:17

A BIG laugh for Karakallion Hornankattila :D Not an official term in any way :)

Maybe not an offical one, but the term has been used by many other sides as well...

I believe FC Kyllikki and former Luopiot and PiMPS/PMP sides would appreciate if you didn't change it.

The "sand hole" of Karakallion Hornankattila (also known as Karakallion koulun kenttä), is somehow bewitched... :) 

By the way, Jarkko Koskela was chairman last year.
Dr. Koskela was replaced (2010) by club icon/father of the club: Lauri Walden.

This year the club is celebrating it's 25th anniversary.

I'll ask someone of the board if they would like to make more ad-juxtare...

Thanks for feedback BrDead and vili bin ali muhammad. 

I will leave it to SexyPöxyt to decide whether they wish to retain the term "Karakallion Hornankattila".  I read their website and that is where I picked up the name - in my innocence I did not realise that this was a local variation!

I have updated the SexyPöxyt entry following your comments:

Finnish Gas

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #107 : 17.03.2010 klo 13:57:05

Kutonen Tampere 2010 is now complete;

Errors and feedback welcome.
termosH

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: FC Teivo, Ilves

Vastaus #108 : 17.03.2010 klo 18:08:08

Kutonen Tampere 2010 is now complete;

Errors and feedback welcome.

FC Voltti in section 3 is from Karkku, Sastamala.
Finnish Gas

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #109 : 17.03.2010 klo 22:31:34

FC Voltti in section 3 is from Karkku, Sastamala.

Thanks termosH.  Have amended below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kutonen#Section_3_4
Finnish Gas

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #110 : 18.03.2010 klo 14:37:49

FC Pohjois-Haagan Urheilijat

Team plays in Section 2 (Lohko 2) of the Kolmonen administered by the Helsinki SPL and Uusimaa SPL:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Pohjois-Haagan_Urheilijat

Any errors or feedback welcome?  This page was a challenge as there is not a counterpart Finnish Wikipedia page.  I have added the first team squad but do not know the players positions.  It is very easy for someone to insert if they go into the "edit" section of the page.

If you want to add your own players to your English Wikipedia page just copy the following code into an Excel spreadsheet and add your players' details:

==Current Squad for the 2010 Season==                  
</table>                  
{{Fs start}}                  
{{Fs player|   no=1 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=2 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=3 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=4 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=5 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=6 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=7 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=8 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=9 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=10 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=11 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=12 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=13 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=14 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=15 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=16 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs mid}}                  
{{Fs player|   no=17 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=18 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=19 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=20 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=21 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=22 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=23 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=24 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=25 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=26 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=27 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=28 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=29 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=30 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=31 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs player|   no=32 |   nat=FIN |   pos=  | INSERT POSITION   name=   INSERT NAME   }}
{{Fs end}}                  

Then copy and paste the completed table into your Wikipedia page
« Viimeksi muokattu: 18.03.2010 klo 14:39:45 kirjoittanut Finnish Gas »
Finnish Gas

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #111 : 19.03.2010 klo 01:44:11

Kotkan Työväen Palloilijat

I have updated the entry of this famous club who will be playing in the Kolmonen in 2010.  I have also incorporated KTP in the introduction to the Kolmonen page in response to previous comments:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kotkan_Ty%C3%B6v%C3%A4en_Palloilijat#Football

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kolmonen

Identification of errors or feedback welcome.

Finnish Gas

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #112 : 19.03.2010 klo 14:17:58

Mikkelin Kissat

Team plays in the Kolmonen administered by the Kaakkois-Suomi SPL:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikkelin_Kissat

Any errors or feedback welcome?   Perhaps someone can add the "Players for 2010" section.
Pyhäinhäväistys

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #113 : 19.03.2010 klo 15:13:12

Mikkelin Kissat

Team plays in the Kolmonen administered by the Kaakkois-Suomi SPL:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikkelin_Kissat

Any errors or feedback welcome?   Perhaps someone can add the "Players for 2010" section.

Good job  Ylos

Though I don't think that 'manager' is the best translation for 'joukkueenjohtaja'? Lähde is the head coach of the team and Kinnaslampi handles basically the non-football stuff for the team, so maybe 'general manager' or something like that?

Maybe you could also add Jussi Jääskeläinen, Shefki Kuqi and Eetu Muinonen as 'notable former players' etc?

Current squad:

Goalkeepers:
Tuomo Hiltunen
Mikko Manninen
Pirkka Multaharju

Defenders:
Erkka Korhonen
Vili Korhonen
Lauri Kosunen
Sami Siitari
Juuso Vuorinen

Midfielders:
Seyawash Masudi
Jukka Mäkinen
Ville Paavilainen
Timo Sariola
Samuli Tiirikainen
Antti Tolvanen
Tomi Ukkonen

Forwards:
Riiko Lappalainen
Eetu Paasonen
Tommi Sariola

All the guys are Finnish except for Masudi, who is Afghan.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 19.03.2010 klo 15:23:28 kirjoittanut Pyhäinhäväistys »
Tolsa

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: KTP, SGE

Vastaus #114 : 19.03.2010 klo 16:37:08

Great work! Ylos

Chairman changed after last season. Current chairman is Juha Ranta. General managers or something like that are Jukka Mustonen and Ari Liljasto. And the ground will be Puistola.

I would also add the squad later today. The squad list of KTP's homesite is empty but I could write unofficial list.

Edit. There's just a little typo. "the club joined the liittyi Työväen urheiluliittoon"  -> "the club joined the Työväen Urheiluliitto (TUL)"
« Viimeksi muokattu: 19.03.2010 klo 16:57:16 kirjoittanut Tolsa »
Finnish Gas

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #115 : 19.03.2010 klo 16:59:45

Good job  Ylos

Though I don't think that 'manager' is the best translation for 'joukkueenjohtaja'? Lähde is the head coach of the team and Kinnaslampi handles basically the non-football stuff for the team, so maybe 'general manager' or something like that?

Maybe you could also add Jussi Jääskeläinen, Shefki Kuqi and Eetu Muinonen as 'notable former players' etc?

Current squad:

Goalkeepers:
Tuomo Hiltunen
Mikko Manninen
Pirkka Multaharju

Defenders:
Erkka Korhonen
Vili Korhonen
Lauri Kosunen
Sami Siitari
Juuso Vuorinen

Midfielders:
Seyawash Masudi
Jukka Mäkinen
Ville Paavilainen
Timo Sariola
Samuli Tiirikainen
Antti Tolvanen
Tomi Ukkonen

Forwards:
Riiko Lappalainen
Eetu Paasonen
Tommi Sariola

All the guys are Finnish except for Masudi, who is Afghan.

Great work! Ylos

Chairman changed after last season. Current chairman is Juha Ranta. General managers or something like that are Jukka Mustonen and Ari Liljasto. And the ground will be Puistola.

I would also add the squad later today. The squad list of KTP's homesite is empty but I could write unofficial list.

Thanks for the feedback.  I will update the pages later today if possible.  Details of the unofficial squad list for KTP would be great Tolsa.
Finnish Gas

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #116 : 19.03.2010 klo 22:53:28

Littoisten Työväen Urheilijat

Team plays in the Kolmonen administered by the Turku SPL:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Littoisten_Ty%C3%B6v%C3%A4en_Urheilijat

Any errors or feedback welcome?   Perhaps someone can add the "Players for 2010" section.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 20.03.2010 klo 13:59:46 kirjoittanut Finnish Gas »
Jänkhäkoira

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: Ilves

Vastaus #117 : 20.03.2010 klo 00:48:39

Kertokaapas suomalaiset suomenkielellä, että onko laillista kirjoittaa tuonne englanninkieliseen Wikipediaan artikkeli joukkueesta, joka pelaa Nelosta, Vitosta tai Kutosta. Meinaan joskus suomalaisella puolella meikäläisen artkikkeleja poistettiin, kun ei ollut tarpeeksi hyvä sarja joukkueella (eli tarpeeton ts.)

E. onhan siellä artikkeli yhdestä Kutosenkin joukkueesta :o
« Viimeksi muokattu: 20.03.2010 klo 00:49:46 kirjoittanut Jäsen-J »
Tolsa

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #118 : 20.03.2010 klo 00:50:22

Kertokaapas suomalaiset suomenkielellä, että onko laillista kirjoittaa tuonne englanninkieliseen Wikipediaan artikkeli joukkueesta, joka pelaa Nelosta, Vitosta tai Kutosta. Meinaan joskus suomalaisella puolella meikäläisen artkikkeleja poistettiin, kun ei ollut tarpeeksi hyvä sarja joukkueella (eli tarpeeton ts.)

E. onhan siellä artikkeli yhdestä Kutosenkin joukkueesta :o

Ehdottomasti. Poistolle Alas :keskari: Vain Suomessa.
BrDead
Vastaus #119 : 20.03.2010 klo 01:25:31

Jokaisessa wikipedian kieliversiossa on omat kriteerinsä aiheen merkittävyydelle, jonka pohjalta arvioidaan soveltuuko aihe wikipediaan vai ei. Pääsääntöisesti merkittävyyden arvioinnissa pyritään konsensukseen, mikäli siihen ei päästä, niin sitten merkittävyydestä äänestetään. Vanhat äänestykset toimivat suuntaviivoina käytännöille. Käytäntöjä voidaan toki muuttaa.

Veteen piirretty viivahan monissa tapauksissa tuo merkittävyys on.

Mutta vastauksena kysymykseesi: Joka ikinen wikipedian kieliversio luo itse kriteerinsä, joiden perusteella artikkelin merkittävyyttä arvioidaan.

Peruslinjana kuitenkin kaikissa wikipedioissa on seuraava:
Mikäli aihetta on käsitelty huomattavassa laajuudessa aiheesta riippumattomissa luotettavissa lähteissä, sitä voidaan pitää merkittävänä.

Fi-wikipediassa futiksen osalta merkittävyyskynnys on asettunut tuonne kolmosen tasolle about. Sitä alempien sarjojen seuroja/joukkueita ei ole pääsääntöisesti hyväksytty, koska harvemmasta sitä alemmasta seurasta ja joukkueesta on tietoa riippumattomissa luotettavissa lähteissä. (Lehdet, kirjallisuus, riippumattomat internetlähteet...).

Aiheesta lisää: http://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Merkitt%C3%A4vyys

Esimerkiksi naapurin mummon kissasta on aika turha lähteä artikkelia kirjoittamaan, koska siitä ei oletettavasti löydy yhtään tietoa mistään riippumattomasta ja luotettavasta ulkopuolisesta lähteestä.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 20.03.2010 klo 01:26:55 kirjoittanut BrDead »
Tolsa

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #120 : 20.03.2010 klo 01:30:13

Kotkan Työväen Palloilijat 2010 (unofficial list with the training matches's squad numbers)

Goalkeepers
#1 Tommi Ropa
#12 Joonas Keituri

Defenders
#2 Olli Vainio
#3 Miikka Länsimies
#4 Anssi Vanhala
#9 Roope Pokki
#16 Toni Klang
#19 Ville Piispa

Midfielders
#6 Jani Lähde
#14 Antti Vesala
#15 Niko Bäck (C)
#20 Juuso Metsola
#22 Tomi Grönman
#23 Antti Hämäläinen
#27 Hermanni Peltola
#28 Arttur Laine
#?? Antti Väisänen

Forwards
#7 Joonas Rosenblad
#10 Tommi Kuitunen
#17 Pasi Tähkäpää
#21 Nico Pietiläinen
#25 Henri Seppä
#26 Lasse Sankala
Jänkhäkoira

Poissa Poissa

Suosikkijoukkue: Ilves

Vastaus #121 : 20.03.2010 klo 01:32:31

Jokaisessa wikipedian kieliversiossa on omat kriteerinsä aiheen merkittävyydelle, jonka pohjalta arvioidaan soveltuuko aihe wikipediaan vai ei. Pääsääntöisesti merkittävyyden arvioinnissa pyritään konsensukseen, mikäli siihen ei päästä, niin sitten merkittävyydestä äänestetään. Vanhat äänestykset toimivat suuntaviivoina käytännöille. Käytäntöjä voidaan toki muuttaa.

Veteen piirretty viivahan monissa tapauksissa tuo merkittävyys on......

Kiitoksia neuvoista. Olisihan nuita ohjeitakin hyvä lukea, mutta mietitään nyt mitä tehdään.
BrDead
Vastaus #122 : 20.03.2010 klo 02:08:34

Kiitoksia neuvoista. Olisihan nuita ohjeitakin hyvä lukea, mutta mietitään nyt mitä tehdään.

Oheisen linkin takana fi-wikipedian poistokäytännön suuntaviivoista, jotka perustuvat siis aiempiin poistoäänestyksiin:

http://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Poistok%C3%A4yt%C3%A4nt%C3%B6/Suuntaviivoja
Finnish Gas

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #123 : 20.03.2010 klo 14:44:52

I seem to have created an interesting debate although some of the connotations are worrying as I certainly do not want to spend time preparing pages that others may seek to destroy.  I have already had to defend the retention of the Nelonen League Tables 2009 on appeal – a process I found very frustrating as the person who put forward the deletion clearly did not have the slightest interest in Finnish Football.

In England one can go down to Step 7 (which is Level 11 if you include the Premier League and Football League) and still find that club details are included:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_League_System

I think that it is reasonable for me to cover Tier 4 clubs (Kolmonen) in the Finnish Football structure as they are certainly “notable” and I do try to research each club that I cover carefully.  Perhaps it is better to leave the debate on whether the lower league clubs are included to another time.

My own view is that every opportunity should be taken to promote Finnish football and that a team should not be excluded from Wikipedia because that are playing in the Kutonen.
Savon keisari

Poissa Poissa

Vastaus #124 : 20.03.2010 klo 19:14:09

Nyt tuolla on tuo PK-35 vähän sekavasti, eli tuo linkki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kolmonen#Section_3 kohdassa johtaa sivulle, joka kertoo ykkösessä pelaavasta nykyisestä vantaalaisjoukkueesta, kun tuo kolmosen joukkue jatkaa tuolla vanhalla nimellä? Joku paremmin perillä oleva voisi muokata tuon niin että tämä eroavaisuus kävisi selväksi ja harhaanjohtavuus poistuisi.

Tuosta "merkittävyydestä" vielä: eli englanninkielisessä Wikipediassa on yksittäisten urheilijoiden kohdalla jonkinlainen kiveenhakattu kynnys että on harjoittanut lajiaan täysammattilaistasolla (fully professional level), ja Veikkausliiga ei puolivirallisen käytännön mukaan sellainen ole. Jotkut käyttäjät ovat ottaneet elämäntehtäväkseen suomalaisen jalkapallon vainoamisen tuolla ja ihan komeankin uran luoneet liigapelaajat ovat jatkuvan poistouhan alla kun joku tällainen sankari niin päättää...
« Viimeksi muokattu: 20.03.2010 klo 19:16:51 kirjoittanut Savon keisari »

Sivuja: 1 ... 4 [5] 6

Siirry: